Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

TOMS "#Without Shoes" Charity Campaign, 2016's Best Entries

     It's sure been one busy year since I last posted, with the arrival of new babies into the family, and a ton of house projects that took away my blogging time. But, since my last post, a year ago, dealt with TOMS Shoe Co.'s 2015, "One Day Without Shoes", charity drive (to provide extremely poor children with free shoes), it's only fitting that my return to the happiness of, "bare feet blogging", should deal with the same! So, here's the best of what I saw as entries into TOMS' 2016 campaign... Including my own superb bare feet! :)

I LOVE this! My favorite pic from this year's crop, as a middle school teacher posted, "Had my kids all take off their shoes (and socks), lay on the carpet, and line up with their feet like this, for our TOMS "Without Shoes" photo entry.. However, because they were all facing the bottoms of each other's bare feet, some of my students just couldn't resist tickling their classmates' feet, leading to MANY huge giggles, and one of the most fun school days this year! Laughter wins again!" 

Me! Bare feet, happy life.. even happier when it's for a good cause! :)

Instagrammer's perfect bare feet, and perfect use of natural lighting! 

My photography friend, Saleep, snapping a pic of her lil' daughter's adorable bare feet at the beach! Tickle tickle!

Instagrammer taking her awesome, bare feet, "Without Shoes", entry outdoors, and getting back to nature! :)

1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. https://60d57b9e43bcb.site123.me/blog/giving-help-to-500-families

    ReplyDelete