Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Tales of the Ticklish: 'Tickled By Strangers?' One More Time!

     I was just telling this hilarious story of me getting my feet tickled at my local sports bar (back when it was still open!), and that story gets a TON of laughs. Then I realized that I never shared this one in a, "Tales of the Ticklish", blogpost! So here we go: 
     I have three, true-life, "Feet Tickled by a Stranger", events, and this was no. 3, the funniest one! The other two were cute,"passerby", tickle moments, which can be found in an earlier post on here (Search through the earlier posts for the original, "Tickled By Strangers", entry, and please enjoy the laughs!)  This third, funniest, one was about 15+ yrs. ago, on the Sat. before Halloween, and I was at my local sports bar's annual Halloween party, dressed as The Rock! Yes, the ROCK, wearing a shiny, LOUD, "Hollywood" shirt, sunglasses, black slacks..(but of course, flip-flops..that's key to this story), carrying around an imitation wrestling belt, all night long! Most of the costumed people, and all of my friends, were gone by about 2 AM, I was very drunk (the bar was open 'til 4, and I planned on stumbling home, around the corner, when they closed), and in walks a bachelorette party, like 8-9 girls, from whatever bars that they were at, all VERY drunk, as intox as I was. So, within a few minutes, with the bar being almost empty except for us, I am sitting there talking to them on the couches by the dancefloor, and the tipsy bachelorette was barefoot (she had left her shoes in the limo), and I light-heartedly commented, "Yes! You're a barefooter like me!" She looked and down and noticed my feet, in flip-flops, said, "Oh my God, look at YOUR  cute feet! Let me see those!", motioning for me to put my feet up on her lap. (Now, this was looooong before I was getting my toes painted, "rockstar colors", at the pedi place, but I've always had really great feet, so I guess she actually had noticed! LOL). No sooner do I plop my feet up on her lap, then she quickly slips off both of my flip-flops, and flings them to the other side of the dancefloor, like 15 feet away (over by the wall mirrors, if you were able to see the bar's layout), smiles a mischievous smile, and with a drunken, playful slur, says, "I have to see something..", and with that, starts slowly raking her nails across the bottoms of my bare feet! LOL! (Uh, yes, I was easily as surprised as you are, reading that! It's almost 230-3AM and someone is tickling my feet, at the bar!) I started cracking up, ticklish-laughing, and her friend (Maid of Honor?) said, "Oh!! I HAVE to get in on this!", and takes one of my exposed feet from the bride's lap, and joins in! LoL! What the hell?! Two complete stranger chicks, who I met maybe 20-30 minutes earlier, each one of them now holding one of my legs with an arm hooked around each ankle, were absolutely loving tickling my feet & making me laugh! LOL! Don't ask me! I don't know how these things happen, I think maybe they were just having fun and being flirty, but we were all very drunk, and it WAS truly hilarious! It was maybe 30-45 seconds of them tickling my bare feet, but I was truly laughing out loud, and their friends DID have their cameras out (hah, not cameraphones! Those weren't really a thing yet, in the late 90's!), clicking away! So somewhere, in someone's bachelorette photo album, is a picture of that bachelorette (in a black cocktail dress & a tiara, I do remember), and her friend, with my bare feet up on their laps, tickling my feet, as my crew-cut head is thrown back, laughing! Hah, I would love that pic now, to post it on here! So many years later, I wonder if she & her friends ever look through those photos, and ask each other, "Look! Do you remember that night, when we tickled that big guy's feet at the bachelorette party?!!" Lmao!! This kinda' stuff ONLY happens to me! But I'm not complaining at all, I love these fun bare feet incidents!! More funny stories to tell! ..And, "Tickling bare feet" is ALWAYS a contagiously funny story, because it's fun picturing it happening to you! LoL! I hope you all laughed reading this! Have a great weekend, all of my friends in Barefoot Nation!


No comments:

Post a Comment