Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tales of the Ticklish: THE. BEST. PRANK. EVER! (If You Love Tickling the Ticklish!)

     You can never have enough bare feet tickles in life, right? Well, here's a fantastic video that I saw about two years ago on YouTube, and it instantly became an all-time favorite, and a prank that I would have SO loved to have been part of (I might be a hulking gorilla, but, yes, I DO pretty much have the most ticklish bare feet on planet Earth! LOL!!) ..I wish that I had thought of this skit, or, better yet, been one of the people strolling through that mall, thinking that I was about to get lucky & grab some freebie "foot massage" action, only to be caught up in the hilarious joke! The best thing about this prank is that it's fun & harmless, so beautiful in its good-natured attitude, and NOT a malicious prank that embarrasses somebody so badly that they can't show their face in public, afterwards! ..Basically, a French comedy TV show set up a booth for "free reflexology", but, instead, surprise-tickled the customers' bare feet, and those people's reactions are GREAT!! I absolutely LOVE this! ..Except for the goofy-ass clownish music, and that godawful "canned studio laughter" that the segment producer/editor set this video to! I would much rather have no music at all, hear the sounds of the funny scenes as they develop, and actually be able to hear the people laughing! Because laughter rules the roost, always! Enjoy, my friends! Have a great, barefoot, and hopefully tickled, weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment