Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Bare Feet As Art, part 4: As Summer 2013 Winds Down..

     Continuing my search for the best in artistic, eye-catching, and FUN bare feet photography from the internet, here's the latest that I've found, as well as my newest, smile-indcuing works, too. And I stay away from "foot fetish" photography, because I tend to find most of those pics very non-artistic, and kinda' lame! Jamming your bare foot into a camera lens and making a kissy "sexy duckface" to the viewer isn't artistically captivating, in my opinion. "C'mon, man! Show me some f***ing creativity!" LOL! ..In the following photos, even in the cases where the photos aren't mine, the color, crop, and text edits are. Enjoy! No shoes required! :)

My very HAPPY toes & soles, sending artsy love!
A Bare Feet Butterfly?! LOL
More outdoor summer bare feet,
done absolutely artistically perfectly!
Emile & Emma's mommy/daughter pedicure fun made
for a perfect barefoot photo moment!
Bare feet perfection from Oggl..
The photographer's daughter reading on the couch :)
"Happiness & Bare Feet"!
Or, Happiness BECAUSE of Bare Feet! xo













No comments:

Post a Comment