Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why Not Pedi?

First off, I don't have a "foot fetish", per se. If you do, whatever, it's all good, I don't judge people (or at least I TRY not to). But I don't sneak around sniffing people's shoes like a creep, or doing "adult acts" to pictures of feet. I don't really quite get that aspect, but it's 2011, so if that's your thing, then, hey, whatever floats your boat (as long as you ain't a "Jerry Sandusky")...  ..Me, I just hate wearing shoes, love going barefoot as much as possible, and now have what I would term a "healthy addiction" to pedicures! This crazy toes game that I play started 2 yrs ago, at a drunken football playoff party (Chargers/Steelers AFC title game) when a bud's wife found out I was getting regular pedicures to take care of my feet (and because they feel freakin' AWESOME, especially with the extra foot massage & hot gel soak!), and said to me, "That's really great that you get pedis, but you don't have the balls to get your toes painted black!"  ..I didn't have to answer her because my pal, her husband, turned to her and said, "Why would you do that? You KNOW he will!" ...(Editor's note: I'll do just about anything that won't get me locked up, screw up my career, or make me a parapelegic)... Painted toes are easy, they ain't permanent like tats! If you get sick of it, there's always nail polish remover! And I haven't gotten sick of it yet, waaaaaaaay to many great compliments from random strangers and friends alike! Some think it's hilarious, some think I'm a psycho, some think I'm playing for "the other team" (insert the Seinfeld line here)..whatever, I love it (now one of my favorite hobbies) and love taking it to the extreme, which you will all see when I figure out how to upload pics on this thing! The basic rule is, if you're gonna enjoy going barefoot as much as I do (which is basically "whenever, wherever"), then take care of your feet. No one likes looking down and seeing two ugly, hygenic disasters attached to your ankles. ..And to tell the truth, I like my time with the ladies at the pedi place. My female friends, friends' wives, & random stranger chicks...AND the chinese girls who work there..all seem to get pure elation outta seeing me in that pedi chair, seeing me struggle not to laugh when they do that scrubby part to the bottoms of my feet (The funny videos that are right below this paragraph, but more to come on that "scrubby" subject later!), and marveling at whatever crazy art design I decide to slap on my ten lil' celebrities! No exaggeration, the
compliments on the finished work are always off the charts! Yep, it's ALL good. If Gene Simmons, Ozzy, Shaq, & Chuck Liddell can get their toes painted, so can I...  Stay tuned..

1 comment:

  1. Is it like really ticklish? The scrubby part?
    And yes, I didn't wait till tomorrow! It's very funny! And good for you with the pedis, you're right about keeping feet looking nice and especially if you're showing them off 52 weeks of the year!

    ReplyDelete