Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Holidays: HALLOWEEN TOES 2011!

The holiday cycle begins! Since my feet are anything BUT creepy & scary (an every-other-week pedi habit...plus "in-between maintenence"...keeps everything below the ankles lookin' awesome regularly!), I figure I'll do most of the major holidays in some kinda' toes theme..HALLOWEEN being my favorite! When you have a pedi professional who's as good an artist as Annie (at U2 Nails in Northport), you can stretch out and get creative! So now that OPI's "Shattered" or "crackle" is the new rage, I figured I'd rock some Halloween colors..orange base w/ black Shattered on top! Annie then wanted to paint spiders on each big toe (which she did last year, that pic is below this paragraph) but I convinced her to attempt some skulls. Pulled up a skull pic on the iphone, and BAM! ..My lil' Asian artist ROCKED IT!! Happy Halloween, everyone! Too bad it's gonna be too cold & nasty here in NY to do it barefoot or in flipflops! However, if I am at a warm, toasty party at someone's house (and not a grungy, beer-soaked bar floor), then these babies are definitely coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment