Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Barefooter's 'Mission Statement', and a Great Article, Too.. :)

LOL.. Yes, apparently, dogs love tickling
feet too! ..What? You didn't know this?!  ;)
     Sooooooooo, obviously, because I'm always barefoot, get frequent pedicures (with painted toes!), and blog about the joys of not wearing shoes, I constantly get asked if I have a foot fetish! ..Which is fine, because, hey, I absolutely DO love bare feet! But I don't call my passion & fun mentality a "fetish", whatsoever! I addressed this a little bit in the last blog post, but I'll expand on it a little bit more here: Plain & simple, I love bare feet, and think they're such an extremely cute body part (if taken care of properly!!). I love how good it feels to be barefoot as much as possible, and LOVE dancing barefoot with my female friends (who ditch their shoes, too, as normal behavior). I love driving my car, barefoot, and, in general, just walking around through life, barefoot. I REALLY think it's just goofy & fun to be barefoot in places that you're, "not supposed to be" (expensive catering halls, classrooms, stores, malls, etc.). I love pedicures & how positive & healthy they are, and I think that the wonderful laughter from tickling ticklish bare feet is one of life's greatest, simplest, "happy gifts"! So, when talking about all of these positive bare feet-related things, I don't consider is a fetish at all, I actually consider this attitude to be low-stress & HEALTHY, and I think the author of this attached article might just agree with me! It's a good read! Stay barefoot, stay healthy! 
http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/05/06/22/the-major-health-benefits-of-going-barefoot-really.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment