Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bare Feet As Art? ..Why Not?!

Maybe my favorite picture of my toes ever! Hipstamatic RULES!
More Hipstamatic "black & white" photo works
Hipstamatic, on a rainy rooftop! :)
My feet, with "pencil-paint" effect













     On this "crazy toes" journey that I'm happily on, and due to the fact that I hate wearing shoes more than just about anything, I am discovering that bare feet, specifically mine, make for some really cool & really artistic photo subjects! Maybe it's because I have some unique ideas bouncing around in my warped brain (or that I'm just plain off-my-rocker), but there's no denying that it works! Most dudes have horrific feet anyway, so this is something I am lucky enough to be able to play around with, due to the fact I was blessed with some pretty awesome feet. Most chicks have great feet too, of course, but if you wanna do artsy photo stuff with their tootsies, some tend to look at you like you're some fetish weirdo (Uh, no insult meant to any fetish weirdos!), and run the other way! LOL! Well, I'll keep doing art stuff with my ten lil' celebrities, hopefully keep entertaining y'all with the inherent silliness of it all (an ape like me who gets his toes painted), and hopefully keep gathering new fans! For more bare feet/crazy toes photo art, and other fun photos too, follow me on Instagram: @bigalhall ..Much love to you ALL! Stay barefoot! :)
Water reflection effect



No comments:

Post a Comment