Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Talking Sports Teams! ...ON TOES!

     Earlier, a blog dealt with my penchant for putting my favorite rock bands on my toes, showing mad love for the bands that influenced my life, and continue to do so to this very day. Since I'm the guy with the best toes ever, having my pedi girl put bands on my toes is something probably only I would do, but not totally unexpected if you know me! But of course, this crazy habit would also extend to sports teams as well! Growing up in NY, I'm a lifelong NY Yankees fan, and also a lifelong Denver Broncos fan (That might seem off, living in NY, but it's because we drank Orange Crush soda as kids, and their defense was known as The Orange Crush. It just made sense when you were 11 or 12 yrs. old!), so I would readily jump at the chance to showcase those two teams on my ten lil' winners here! The Jets & Steelers toes came about last year, during the 2010 NFL playoffs, as the Jets & Steelers met in the AFC Conference game to decide who would face the Packers in the Super Bowl (and we all know what happened after that, as GB won their first Super Bowl since the Favre years). I know equal amounts of Jets fans & Steeler fans as close friends, so I didn't wanna appear as taking sides. And thus, as you can see, the right foot went to the Jets, and left foot to the Steelers. The Broncos weren't in the playoffs last year, so my toes were basically available for rent! BUT, as this blog is being written in Jan. of 2012, the Broncos just knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs! Awesome! And now that gives me a reason to get some Broncos toes again...and get Tim Tebow's #15 prominently displayed on 'em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment